Technical Account Manager
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement and IT Planning as an extension of their organization. Our team works collaboratively to provide the best solutions for our customers.
We are seeking a seasoned, self-motivated account manager to manage customer relationships. You will establish long-term relationships with assigned accounts to promote longevity with QualityIP. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, agreement reviews and budgeting.
Successful candidates will have great communication skills and be able to clearly explain complex issues to anyone, regardless of their level of technical expertise. A strong work ethic is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as lead point of contact for customers
- Build and maintain long lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements that maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with accounts
- Properly identify client needs and use QualityIP resources for the appropriate technology solutions
- Upsell new solutions to existing clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience in a customer service role
- Compassionate listener focused on solutions
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- A team player with high level of dedication and spirit of cooperation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Basic understanding of IT and technical concepts
If you want to join our team of experts, please please send us your resume.