Is Northeast Ohio A Cyber Security Risk?
The answer to this question is, “Yes.”— Just like other regions of the country, Ohio is a cyber security risk.
Why? — Because, in the last few years, sophisticated cyber security threats have grown at an explosive rate. Simple software solutions no longer work. Cyber attacks have evolved beyond the attacks of the past, and cybercriminals continue to succeed against tools like off-the-shelf anti-virus software.
To defend against these attacks, businesses like yours in Ohio require a comprehensive, managed approach to protect their technology and critical data from zero-day exploits.
What to do? — Don’t go it alone. Get help from an IT expert who knows how to:
- Protect your clients’ confidential information.
- Support both your Security & Compliance efforts.
- Set up your mobile devices correctly so your business information is properly safeguarded.
- Protect your technology from malicious attacks in the form of viruses, malware, and Trojan horses.
- Block intruders who want to gain access to your vital network resources and data by assuming the identity of an authorized user.
- Prevent fraudulent activities from affecting your network, and identity theft where a cybercriminal uses a stolen identity to obtain goods or services.
The right IT Expert can proactively monitor your network for cyber security risks to resolve issues before they impact your operations. They will implement innovative, up-to-date security measures to protect your business against today’s increasing cyber threats.
Don’t go it alone. Contact the experts at QualityIP to learn how we can help: (330) 931-4141