Keeping your data secure means more than just protecting the computer systems which you currently have in use. Old technology also is a security risk. Think of all the e Waste you have around your office that could contain confidential information:
- hard drives
- solid state drives
- thumb drives
- circuit boards
- memory cards
Our hard drive shredder safely and securely disposes of it all. We shred the parts of your unused computer systems that store data and recycle or dispose of the rest in accordance with EPA standards including: monitors, chassis, printers and batteries.
Need to replace some of your aging technology?
- Give you options that best fit your needs and budget
- Order and install it for you
- Make sure it exceeds your expectations
- Take away the e Waste for shredding or recycling
Whether you have a stash of old equipment piled around the office or you’re ready to replace aging computer systems, it’s easy to close this often-ignored gap in your IT Security.
Ask us for an e Waste disposal estimate today.
(330) 931-4141 Drop us a line Chat with us