Cisco Certified Engineer
QualityIP is a customer focused technology solutions provider specializing in Outsourced IT solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Our goal is to provide superior customer satisfaction for service, quality and value through our continuous dedication to improvement of people, processes and products.
We are seeking a highly motivated Cisco Certfied Engineer to service our Northeast Ohio customer base. This individual will be responsible for system installation and support of Cisco IP solutions, which would include Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Unified Messaging, and Cisco Voice Gateways.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and implementing Cisco routers, switches, and Firewalls
- Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE/CCNP-Voice) preferred but not required
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills
- Experience opening, tracking, and reporting Cisco TAC cases and/or Telco tickets
- Familiar with Cisco/Meraki wireless products
- Understanding of non-Cisco voice platforms
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- CCA programming experience a plus
Successful candidates will have strong communication skills and works well in a team environment. The ability to resolve complicated IT issues and communicate the results in easy-to-understand terminology is strongly desired.
Learn more about working at QualityIP.
If you want to join our team of experts, please send us your resume.