We are currently accepting applications for a Dispatch Coordinator. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent customer service skills. This is a terrific opportunity for an individual ready to move ahead in a great career with a fast-growing Technology Services company.
The Dispatch Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests. Perform service request intake from clients; assign, schedule and dispatch technicians according to urgency, and contractual service level agreement. Strong client relations are a must. This role is not a technician role.
- Act as the single point of contact to the client for all types of service requests
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct client input
- Schedule internal technical resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Fast turnaround of client requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Detail oriented and Self Motivated
Capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both individually and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to demonstrate client sensitivity and empathy
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic IT terminology preferred.
Learn more about working at QualityIP, a managed services provider.
If you want to join our team of experts, please submit your resume below.