We are currently accepting applications for a Dispatch Manager. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent customer service skills. This is a terrific opportunity for an individual ready to move ahead in a great career with a fast-growing IT Services company.
The Dispatch Manager is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests. Perform service request intake from clients; assign, schedule and dispatch technicians according to urgency, and contractual service level agreement. Strong client relations are a must. This role is not a technician role.
The role of Dispatch Manager requires a combination of hard and soft skills to be successful. This is a fast-paced position that involves a lot of moving parts, so it requires someone who has above average organization and prioritization skills. This role is also a managerial position, so it takes someone who thrives in a leadership position to be successful. They must be able to evaluate and develop talent, and they also must be able to motivate their employees to give their best each day.
In addition to these qualities, the following are skills one must possess to obtain employment as a Dispatch Manager.
- Interviewing prospective employees and onboarding new hires on company policies and procedures
- Using organization and prioritization skills to delegate tasks to technicians on a daily basis
- Collaborating with senior management and other members daily
- Act as the single point of contact to the client for all types of service requests
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct client input
- Schedule internal technical resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Fast turnaround of client requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Detail oriented and Self Motivated
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both individually and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to demonstrate client sensitivity and empathy
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic IT terminology preferred.
Learn more about working at QualityIP.
If you want to join our team of experts, please please send us your resume..
HelpDesk 6am to 11pm.
On Call 24/7.
How can we help you?