QualityIP is looking for Field Engineer that are flexible and eager to learn all aspect of IT. For this position, you will already need to know the basics, which include a fundamental understanding of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, MS Small Business Server and networking.
As a Field Engineer, you should also have a thorough knowledge of desktop operating systems, remote access technology, and spyware/virus cleaning. Troubleshooting Windows, Active Directory and group policy will be a routine part of the job. As with everyone that is employed at, QualityIP you must like working on a variety of tasks and be able to clearly explain complex issues to anyone, regardless of their level of computer expertise. The willingness to follow procedure and to fully document your efforts is a must.
Other Key Areas of Experience
- Time Management Skills
- Communication (verbal / written)
- Windows, Active Directory, and group policy troubleshooting
- Support and Tier 1, 2 troubleshooting a definite plus
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure (WAN, VPN, routers, switches, firewalls)
- Multiple certifications are strongly desired Network +, A+, CCNA and MCP certifications are advantageous
- Field Engineers must have a valid driver’s license
- Medical Insurance (100% Paid by Company)
- Simple IRA (Max 3% Match, Immediate Vesting)
Learn more about working at QualityIP.
If you want to join our team of experts, please please send us your resume.
HelpDesk 6am to 11pm.
On Call 24/7.
How can we help you?