QualityIP, a provider of IT services and Managed Voice
QualityIP is one of the top providers of IT services and consulting in Northeast Ohio. We offer a variety of IT services including managed voice. Managed Voice services mean that we will install, monitor, and manage the phone system that we put into place for your business. Our VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a managed voice service we offer that will redefine telecommunications for your company. VoIP allows you to make and receive calls over the internet from anywhere using our cloud-based interface. This means that long distance phone calls will never be an issue, because everything is done over the internet or private data network line. Our managed voice service will simplify communication for your business, and reduce your phone bill drastically.
Contact QualityIP to learn more: (330) 931-4141
With Hosted Voice over IP Business Telephones from QualityIP, you’ll have access to:
- Conference Calling: Speak to multiple people at the same time through your desktop, laptop or mobile device.
- Smart Voice Mails (VMs): Never miss another voice mail. Your VMs are immediately emailed directly to your computer or smartphone, so you always know if someone needs to hear from you.
- Unlimited Extensions: Increase your mailboxes as your needs grow, and never stress over a shortage of storage again.
- Auto-Attendant & Transfers: All calls are answered, forwarded to you, and recorded for your future reference.
- Call Forwarding: Use your web-interface to easily forward calls to any number in the world.
- Instant Messaging (IM): If you need information from a staff member when you’re on a call, you can IM them a request, and relay the information to your caller immediately.
- User-Friendly Travel Options: Travel is stressful enough. Our Business Telephones takes the stress out of communications when you’re on the road.
Our Managed Voice solution is affordable, reliable, efficient, and saves you money on long-distance calls. To learn more about our Managed Voice service, contact QualityIP for a demonstration: (330) 931-4141