Bring the power of PBX to your mobile devices and desktops.
Access your work phone from your cellphone by bringing the power of Private Branch Exchange (PBX) to your mobile devices and desktops. Receive incoming voice and video calls from work on your cellular device while maintaining your privacy with QVoIP.
- Full Mobile Compatibility: Receive calls just like you’re using your mobile phone. Incoming voice and video calls will appear on your device lock screen just like a cellular call.
- Easy to Use Interface: You can interact with PBX through an intuitive and familiar interface. The keypad screen offers easy access to make a call. Check voicemail, view phone contacts, send and receive SMS messaging, view call history and view advance PBX features.
- Real Time Presence: You can see the status of other PBX users – Available, Busy or Offline – in real time.
- Video Calling: Allows users to make a video call to any PBX contact that also has video capabilities.
- Zero Touch Configuration: Simply log in with credentials from your PBX portal, and all features that you are accustomed to will be pre-configured and ready for you.
- UCaaS Integration: Manage your UCaaS account including Caller ID and PBX Answering Rules.
- True Unified Communications: Choose the type of call you want to make with a single long tap. You can choose VoIP Call, Video Call, GSM Call or Callback. The Callback option is especially useful if you want to make a call through the PBX but don’t have a strong data signal.
- In Call Options: While on a call, users have numerous call handling options including Record, Hold, Blind, Transfer, Attended Transfer, and Join Conference.
- Messages: Take advantage of flexible and powerful messaging features. You can send and receive SMS messages from a business phone line so that users need not divulge personal cell phone numbers. It also allows intra-company messaging with any PBX contact.
To learn more about Mobile Integration with QVoIP contact QualityIP for a demonstration: (330) 931-4141