On Average, 516 Days Will Pass Before You’ll Notice An Attacker on Your Network – Unless You Have a Cisco Meraki Next-Generation Firewall!
A Cisco Meraki Next-Generation Firewall Gives You More Insight & Control of Your Network!
As we start seeing modern applications make their way into mixed-use networks, traditional firewalls are no longer enough to keep you safe. In the past, you could simply block ports or services to control application access, however; now your network is swarming with various applications and cloud-based services that can’t be viewed or controlled – and that simply creates too much risk.
QualityIP offers Cisco Meraki next-generation firewalls to give you more insight and control of your network – keeping you safe against attackers. Call (330) 931-4141
How does a next-generation firewall differ from a traditional firewall to keep you protected? Here are a few vital factors a next-generation firewall allows you to keep an eye on:
- Who’s spending the most time on social media websites
- If your staff members are streaming music and videos
- If someone’s tried to hack into your network
- What applications are using the most bandwidth
- Who’s the heaviest Internet user
- If you have enough bandwidth from your ISP
Plus, a next-generation firewall lets you have significantly more control compared to a traditional firewall – allowing you to:
- Block malware before it reaches and infects any computers
- Use Wi-Fi without saturating bandwidth with unnecessary traffic
- Shape traffic to allow important applications first access to the Internet
- Receive notifications if/when firewall goes offline or problems occur
- Control evasive, encrypted, and/or peer-to-peer applications
- Manage mobile devices with security policies and remote wipe capabilities
Ultimately, a next-generation firewall combines deep packet inspection with application awareness for greater control and protection against malicious threats. Keep in mind, it takes an average 516 days to notice an attacker on the network – and that gives the attacker plenty of time to wreak serious havoc; stealing data, corrupting systems, and bringing productivity to a complete halt.
You simply can’t afford to settle for a traditional firewall. Contact QualityIP at (330) 931-4141. We’ll help you get set up with a next-generation firewall that truly protects against attackers.