Senior Network Engineer
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement and IT Planning as an extension of their organization. Our team works collaboratively to provide the best solutions for our customers.
We are seeking a seasoned, self-motivated Senior Network Engineer. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning and sales support.
Successful candidates will have great communication skills and be able to clearly explain complex issues to anyone, regardless of their level of technical expertise. A strong work ethic is a must.
Network Engineer Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains network performance
- Builds net configurations and connections
- Troubleshoots network problems
- IP address auditing
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing system installation
- Defines, documents, and enforces system standards
- Maximizes performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages and scheduling upgrades
- Configures router
- Updates data servers and network equipment
- Collaborates with network architects on network optimization
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Network knowledge
- Network design and implementation
- Network troubleshooting
- Tracking budget expenses
- Project Management
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Time-Management skills
- Strong documentation skills
- LAN knowledge
- Network hardware configuration
- Network performance tuning
- People management
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field
- Five to 10 years of experience in network administration
We are a family owned business with a high value on accountability, professionalism and individual growth. Your voice is heard at QualityIP.
- Competitive salary with year-end bonus based on productivity
- United Health Care health insurance with HSA
- Ancillary benefits
- John Hancock Retirement Account – Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Training reimbursement – Course materials and testing fees 100% company paid
- Company apparel provided at no cost
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
The first step is to apply. If your experience matches our needs, we will reach out to set up a call to learn more about you. From there, you can expect a in house or video Teams’ interview to meet with members of the team.
This is the job you’ve been looking for! Apply today
If you want to join our team of experts, please send us your resume.