Technical Account Manager
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.
We’re currently seeking a seasoned, self-motivated Technical Account Manager. Ideal candidates will be detailed oriented and have exemplary written and oral communication skills. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, agreement reviews and budgeting. As with everyone that is employed at QualityIP you must be able to multi-task, like working on a variety of issues and be able to clearly explain complex technical issues to anyone, regardless of their level of computer expertise.
Qualifications and Skills
Be technically proficient with 2-5 years of experience in:
- Networking infrastructure (firewalls/routers/switches)
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- IT Security Best Practices
- Proven work experience in a customer service role
- Compassionate listener focused on solutions
- Remote access technology
- Thorough knowledge of desktop operating systems
- A team player with high level of dedication and spirit of cooperation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Valid driver’s license
A Bachelor’s Degree, Microsoft Certification including Windows Server, Cisco Certifications, ConnectWise experience, IT Glue experience and MAC are a plus.
If you want to join our team of experts, please please send us your resume.