QualityIP Can Help Your Business Transition to the Cloud
Do you keep hearing about the “cloud” and want to learn more?
QualityIP can show you how cloud-based computing can help your business save time and money.
Everywhere you turn these days you hear how great the cloud is and how businesses like yours are benefiting. But despite all this talk, no one has really explained these benefits in terms a non-IT professional can understand. How are you expected to make a decision if the cloud is right for you and your business if no one really explains it?
This is where we come in—with our experience providing business in the Northeast Ohio and Southwest Florida with the best in IT consulting and managed services, we have the know-how to help you understand the benefits of the cloud.
You’ve got questions – we’ve got the answers.
By adopting cloud-based services, you can expect an increase in productivity together with lowered costs to support your IT infrastructure. Specifically you can:
- Lower overhead costs by eliminating expensive hardware
- Reduce the cost to maintain and service on-site equipment
- Improve productivity and boost collaboration through improved file sharing over the cloud
- Make it easier for employees to access critical data from remote locations
- Expect an increase in speed and performance that comes with a hosted system
- Cloud technology also offers enhanced data security and breach prevention
At QualityIP, we offer a variety of cloud-based services and managed hosting that we can customize for your specific needs. These include:
- Hosted Microsoft Office 365
- Hosted email
- Cloud-based backup solutions
- Hosted virtual desktops
- Cloud-based file sharing
- Hosted VoIP business telephones