Are you ready for a new and improved phone solution for your business?
VoIP Phone System by QualityIP
Traditional phone services can lead to frustration for businesses. The connection can be unreliable, and calls can be lost or dropped within an instance. Your business deserves a phone system that is affordable, reliable, and efficient. That is why QualityIP offers VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol). With VoIP phone system, you will receive more benefits with less money out of your pocket.
QualityIP’s VoIP phone system allows you to make and receive calls from anywhere using our cloud based interface, making it a suitable option for those on the go. You can save up to 60% on your monthly phone bill, because all calls are processed over the internet or private data network lines. Don’t settle for old traditional phone systems, use VoIP phone system and give your business the phone solution it deserves.
Contact QualityIP to learn more: (330) 931-4141
With VoIP Phone System from QualityIP, you’ll have access to:
- Conference Calling: Speak to multiple people at the same time through your desktop, laptop or mobile device.
- Smart Voice Mails (VMs): Never miss another voice mail. Your VMs are immediately emailed directly to your computer or smartphone, so you always know if someone needs to hear from you.
- Unlimited Extensions: Increase your mailboxes as your needs grow, and never stress over a shortage of storage again.
- Auto-Attendant & Transfers: All calls are answered, forwarded to you, and recorded for your future reference.
- Call Forwarding: Use your web-interface to easily forward calls to any number in the world.
- Instant Messaging (IM): If you need information from a staff member when you’re on a call, you can IM them a request, and relay the information to your caller immediately.
- User-Friendly Travel Options: Travel is stressful enough. Our Business Telephones takes the stress out of communications when you’re on the road.
Our VoIP Phone System is affordable, reliable, efficient, and saves you money on long-distance calls. To learn more, contact QualityIP for a demonstration: (330) 931-4141