Stay Connected & Stop Wasting Money On Long-Distance Business Calls.
Are you tired of..
- Using an outdated phone system?
- Unreliable connection service?
- Poor customer service and support?
- Feeling like you’re paying more for less?
Don’t put up with this any longer!
QualityIP’s VoIP Telephone Service
QualityIP’s VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone service is the easy solution to these problems. With QualityIP’s VoIP telephone service, location will never interfere with staying connected. This service is a convenient and user-friendly option for those who are constantly on the go, because you can make and receive calls from anywhere using our cloud-based interface. VoIP telephone service allows you to stay connected even if phone lines are down, and will provide you with more benefits at a lower cost than your traditional phone system. You can save up to 60% on your monthly phone bill since all calls are processed over the internet or private data network lines.
QualityIP knows that communication is a vital component of any business. This is why we provide our customers with the most reasonably priced, reliable and effective technology solutions to help their businesses operate more efficiently. Give your business the phone service it deserves with QualityIP’s VoIP Telephone Service.
Contact QualityIP to learn more: (330) 931-4141
With VoIP Telephone Service from QualityIP, you’ll have access to:
- Conference Calling: Speak to multiple people at the same time through your desktop, laptop or mobile device.
- Smart Voice Mails (VMs): Never miss another voice mail. Your VMs are immediately emailed directly to your computer or smartphone, so you always know if someone needs to hear from you.
- Unlimited Extensions: Increase your mailboxes as your needs grow, and never stress over a shortage of storage again.
- Auto-Attendant & Transfers: All calls are answered, forwarded to you, and recorded for your future reference.
- Call Forwarding: Use your web-interface to easily forward calls to any number in the world.
- Instant Messaging (IM): If you need information from a staff member when you’re on a call, you can IM them a request, and relay the information to your caller immediately.
- User-Friendly Travel Options: Travel is stressful enough. Our Business Telephones takes the stress out of communications when you’re on the road.
Our VoIP Telephone Service is affordable, reliable, efficient, and saves you money on long-distance calls. To learn more, contact QualityIP for a demonstration: (330) 931-4141