QualityIP is a customer focused technology solutions provider specializing in Outsourced IT solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Our goal is to provide superior customer satisfaction for service, quality and value through our continuous dedication to improvement of people, processes and products.
We are seeking a highly motivated Cisco Engineer for our Kent, OH office servicing the Northeastern Ohio area. This individual will be responsible for system installation and support of Cisco IP telephony solutions which would include Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Unified Messaging, and Cisco Voice Gateways. Candidates must demonstrate strong customer-service skills for various clients.
- CCA programming experience a plus
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and implementing Cisco routers, switches, and Firewalls
- Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE/CCNP-Voice) highly desired
- Strong customer interfacing, communication and documentation skills
- Experience opening, tracking, and reporting Cisco TAC cases and/or Telco tickets required
- Perform Moves, Adds, Changes, and Deletions (MACDs) for the Unified Communications environment
- Acting as the lead engineer for new project planning and deployment opportunities
- Interacting closely with project managers and other parties to ensure a successful implementation
- Planning, coordinating and performing installations and upgrades to client devices
- Experience with wireless design and implementation a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self driven and highly motivated
- Willingness to cross train on other voice platforms
- Willingness to work flexible hours and be on-call
Successful candidates will have strong communication skills and works well in a team environment. The ability to resolve complicated IT issues and communicate the results in easy-to-understand terminology is strongly desired.
If you want to join our team of experts, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.