QualityIP is a premier local employer with over 15 years of experience in the technology sales & support industry. We provide IT services and solutions to local area businesses by leveraging partnerships developed with recognized technology leaders like Cisco, Dell, Microsoft and more.
We’re seeking an experienced Office 365 engineer to assist with our new migrations and ongoing management of the Office 365 portal. Perspective candidates should have deep technical knowledge of Microsoft cloud technologies, consulting experience, troubleshooting skills and a passion for using technology to solve business problems.
Qualifications & Requirements
As with everyone that is employed at QualityIP you must be able to multi-task, like working on a variety of issues and be able to clearly explain complex issues to anyone – regardless of their level of computer expertise. The willingness to follow procedure and to fully document efforts is a must.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience in Office365 and Microsoft Azure services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with a variety of clients, vendors and/or consultants
- The ability to multi-task and work across a range of projects and issues with various timelines and priorities
- Very detail-oriented in planning, implementation, documentation, and follow-up
- Desire to learn; independently and on the job
- The ability to work completely independently or with a team
- Reliable, on-time, personable, and customer-focused
- Poised and patient during onsite visits and phone-based tech support
- Willingness to go above and beyond
This is the job you’ve been looking for! Apply today.
Learn more about working at QualityIP.