Qualifications & Requirements
As with everyone that is employed at QualityIP you must be able to multi-task, like working on a variety of issues and be able to clearly explain complex issues to anyone – regardless of their level of computer expertise. The willingness to follow procedure and to fully document efforts is a must.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience in Office 365 and Microsoft Azure services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with a variety of clients, vendors and/or consultants
- The ability to multi-task and work across a range of projects and issues with various timelines and priorities
- Very detail-oriented in planning, implementation, documentation, and follow-up
- Desire to learn; independently and on the job
- The ability to work completely independently or with a team
- Reliable, on-time, personable, and customer-focused
- Poised and patient during onsite visits and phone-based tech support
- Willingness to go above and beyond
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.