QualityIP is a premier national employer with over 15 years of experience in the technology sales & support industry. We provide IT services and solutions to businesses by leveraging the partnerships we’ve developed with recognized technology leaders like Cisco, Dell, Sophos, Microsoft and more. We have an opportunity for an energetic and customer friendly, entry level technician to join our team. We are looking for someone who is well-rounded with a great attitude & exceptional customer service skills.
The Impact You Will Have:
You will be responsible for supporting customers & other members of the HelpDesk team by assisting, assignment, troubleshooting and resolution of Tier 1 & 2 service desk tickets as well as providing superb remote support in a timely fashion.
What You’ll Do:
- Help monitor and support the IT HelpDesk ticket queue
- Ensures unimpeded communication between workstations, laptops and servers
- Answer calls placed to the Service Desk, gather information, and create tickets from the information gathered
- Prepare new hire computers with all necessary hardware and software components and create their accounts in a timely manner
- Maintain and support Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes, addresses, and basic mail flow
- Resolve issues and assigned tasks with an analytical, process-oriented approach that aligns to internal service level agreements
- Support the operation and setup of the phone system handsets and headsets
- Support home and traveling employees, as well as training customers via remote login and phone
- Support the operation of computer peripherals such as printers, scanners, and mobile devices
- Other tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Working knowledge and experience working with an incident ticketing system
- Remote access technology
- Troubleshooting Windows
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School degree / GED required or higher
- 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of a business technology environment, including hardware and software, trouble ticketing systems, collaboration tools, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable in personal computer operation, desktop operating systems and productivity applications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A variety of benefits. Programs include health benefits, life insurance and retirement savings plan with employer contributions to assist with your health & financial security today and in the years ahead
- Access to health benefits for employees and families
- The ability to work in a flexible work environment
- Professional development support as we want YOU to be successful in your career. Our team will work with you to establish the goals you are trying to achieve.
The first step is to apply. If your experience matches our needs, we will reach out to set up a call to learn more about you.
This is the job you’ve been looking for! Apply today
If you want to join our team of experts, please send us your resume.