To meet our business objectives, you will be responsible for implementing an overall HR strategy to acquire, grow, and train all employees. A successful candidate will:
- Maintain local, state, and federal government regulations and OSHA compliance
- Develop HR related policies and practices
- Administer benefits program such as:
- life insurance
- health insurance,
- pension plans
- sick leave, and leave of absence
- employee assistance
- claims resolution support
- training and technical certifications
- Provide guidance regarding organizational structure, company culture, and risk management
- Assist employees with career planning
- Manage performance review process
- Guide leadership team regarding compensation policies, and employee relations
- Develop and implement personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain Employee Handbook and oversee distribution throughout the company
- Manage Paychex Payroll program and Workers Compensation
- Maintain job requirements and job descriptions for all positions in the company
- Manage employee acquisition process including recruiting, testing, and interviewing candidates as well as advising management on final candidate selection
- Oversee new employee onboarding and training
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews
Bachelors’ Degree in related field and five years of experience as a Human Resources Manager. Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, sound business judgment, and attention to detail. The ability to work with all levels of management and employees is a must.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.