Human Resources Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to work from our Kent, Ohio office.
To meet our business objectives, you will be responsible for implementing an overall HR strategy to acquire, grow, and train all employees. A successful candidate will:
- Maintain local, state, and federal government regulations and OSHA compliance
- Develop HR related policies and practices
- Administer benefits program such as:
- life insurance
- health insurance,
- pension plans
- sick leave, and leave of absence
- employee assistance
- claims resolution support
- training and technical certifications
- Provide guidance regarding organizational structure, company culture, and risk management
- Assist employees with career planning
- Manage performance review process
- Guide leadership team regarding compensation policies, and employee relations
- Develop and implement personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain Employee Handbook and oversee distribution throughout the company
- Manage Paychex Payroll program and Workers Compensation
- Maintain job requirements and job descriptions for all positions in the company
- Manage employee acquisition process including recruiting, testing, and interviewing candidates as well as advising management on final candidate selection
- Oversee new employee onboarding and training
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews
Bachelors’ Degree in related field and five years of experience as a Human Resources Manager. Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, sound business judgment, and attention to detail. The ability to work with all levels of management and employees is a must.
If you want to join our team of experts, please send us your resume.
How can we help you?