IT Quoting Specialist
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement and IT Planning as an extension of their organization. Our team works collaboratively to provide the best solutions for our customers.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, IT quoting specialist to generate professional looking quotes and agreement proposals. You’ll be responsible for writing executive summaries with supporting content related to our recommendations. Quote conversion and product purchasing are key roles associated with this position. A strong work ethic is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- A team player with high level of dedication and spirit of cooperation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Basic understanding of IT and technical concepts
- Experience with ConnectWise Sell or QuoteWerks quoting tools
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a purchasing officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
We are a family owned business with a high value on accountability, professionalism and individual growth. Your voice is heard at QualityIP.
- Competitive salary with year-end bonus based on productivity
- Medical Mutual Health Insurance with HAS & ancillary benefits
- John Hancock Retirement Account – Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Training reimbursement – Course materials and testing fees 100% company paid
- Company apparel provided at no cost
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
Learn more about working at QualityIP.
If you want to join our team of experts, please send us your resume.
Join our Team