Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide best-in-class, multi-tiered onsite technical support to clients as scheduled or in response to service requests.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software issues, including upgrading components and replacing faulty parts.
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a positive and professional demeanor during client interactions.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional MSP services.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of client interactions, issues, and resolutions.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of on-site equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Keep clients informed about the status of their issues and requests, providing a professional and friendly point of contact for technical support.
- Escalate complex or unresolved issues to higher-level technicians or engineers when necessary.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot software applications, hardware, and operating systems.
- Educate end-users on best practices.
- Adhere to policies and procedures, including security and compliance guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or industry related certifications such as CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ and Microsoft Certified Professional are strongly desired but not required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven experience in on-site technical support, hardware/software troubleshooting, and network support.
- Strong knowledge of common operating systems and software applications.
- Familiarity with hardware components and the ability to perform basic hardware repairs and upgrades.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for professional client interactions.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and self-direction.
- Experience providing IT support within a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Fundamental understanding of Windows Server.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts, including IP addressing.
- Competitive salary, complemented by a year-end bonus tied to productivity.
- Medical Mutual Health Insurance featuring HSA.
- John Hancock Retirement Account – Simple IRA with a 3% company match.
- Flexibility in work schedules.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Reimbursement for training – 100% coverage of course materials and testing fees.
- Complimentary company apparel.
As a family-owned enterprise, we emphasize accountability, professionalism, and personal growth. At QualityIP, your input holds significance.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.