Procurement Purchasing Clerk
QualityIP is a premier local employer with over 15 years of experience in the technology sales and support industry. We provide IT services and solutions to local area businesses by leveraging the partnerships we’ve developed with recognized technology leaders like Cisco, Dell, Microsoft and more.
We’re currently seeking a customer service oriented individual to assist with quote generation and order fulfillment as our Procurement Purchasing Clerk. This person will work directly with our technical team to identify customer needs, then help present our recommendations to customers in a professional manner. Ideal candidates will be detailed oriented and have exemplary written and oral communication skills.
Qualifications & Requirements:
As with everyone that is employed at QualityIP you must be able to multi-task, like working on a variety of issues and be able to clearly explain complex issues regardless of computer expertise.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have a working knowledge of quoting software and online purchasing
- Work with vendors to obtain competitive quotes
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Analyze technical proposals to determine best proposition and identify purchasing method
- Maintain positive vendor relationships and create win-win opportunities
- Fielding and responding to Sales/Customer Service inquiries
- Ability to identify and develop improvements in company processes
· Competitive compensation based on experience
· Medical Mutual Health Insurance with HSA
· John Hancock Retirement Account- Simple IRA with 3% company match
· Flexible schedule
· Paid vacation
· Training Reimbursement – Course materials and testing fees 100% company paid
· Company apparel provided at no cost
This is the job you’ve been looking for! Apply today.