Qualifications & Requirements:
As with everyone that is employed at QualityIP you must be able to multi-task, like working on a variety of issues and be able to clearly explain complex issues regardless of computer expertise.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have a working knowledge of quoting software and online purchasing
- Work with vendors to obtain competitive quotes
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Analyze technical proposals to determine best proposition and identify purchasing method
- Maintain positive vendor relationships and create win-win opportunities
- Fielding and responding to Sales/Customer Service inquiries
- Ability to identify and develop improvements in company processes
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical Mutual Health Insurance with HSA
- John Hancock Retirement Account- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacation
- Training Reimbursement – Course materials and testing fees 100% company paid
- Company apparel provided at no cost
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.