Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as lead point of contact for customers
- Build and maintain long lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements that maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with accounts
- Properly identify client needs and use QualityIP resources for the appropriate technology solutions
- Upsell new solutions to existing clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience in a customer service role
- Compassionate listener focused on solutions
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- A team player with high level of dedication and spirit of cooperation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Basic understanding of IT and technical concepts
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.