- Oversee the design and graphics of marketing materials.
- Conduct market research to understand QualityIP’s marketing needs and target audience.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
- Manage content and execute marketing strategies across social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn), email campaigns, and other approved outlets.
- Develop a structured follow-up process to establish connections and generate business leads, based on campaign data from social media.
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics as needed.
- Manage content updates and modifications on the QIP website.
- Assist in preparing sales presentations and editing collateral materials.
- Facilitate and complete marketing events.
- Oversee the client satisfaction survey process and communicate feedback to Management.
- Serve as Administrator for QIP.
- Provide administrative support to the President and Executive Leadership, including calendar management, scheduling, onboarding, and event planning.
- Perform other assigned tasks related to the role.
- High School Diploma required; further education in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or executive administrative/sales support.
- Practical exposure to B2B sales and marketing.
- Work experience in the service industry with IT exposure is a plus.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Excellent personal organization.
- Proficiency in search engines, web analytics, Google Adwords, SEO, and business research tools.
- Capability to manage website content and platforms.
- Familiarity with digital posting and presentation.
- Demonstrated success in event planning and follow-up.
- Proficiency in creative design.
- Ability to create sales presentations.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products and relevant software applications.
- Competitive salary with productivity-based increases.
- Health Insurance with HSA.
- Ancillary benefits.
- John Hancock Retirement Account – Simple IRA with a 3% company match.
- Flexible schedule with Work from Home options.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training reimbursement (100% company-paid course materials and testing fees).
- Company-provided apparel.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and are a reasonable representation of its activities.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.