Our first step is to discover your biggest gaps. Listed below are ten IT Services we deliver to our customers:
- Network Monitoring—Critical infrastructure monitoring and control to identify and resolve potential issues before they affect network performance.
- Remote Management—Remote monitoring and management of workstations, servers, routers, printers, and other network devices to make sure they are performing optimally.
- Patch Management—Automatically updating software and firmware for continued optimal performances for all devices.
- IT Asset Management—Identifying, tracking, auditing and managing all devices on your network from acquisition through disposal to make sure they are licensed and in compliance as well as properly configured, and secure. Planned obsolescence and device replacement assistance.
- Hardware and Software Inventory—Collecting and tracking all installed hardware and software on your network to ensure you have a complete record of your IT assets.
- Hosted Email—Monitoring of mission critical email to stop spam, malware, and viruses before they infect your network.
- Threat Management Services—Monitoring of your server event logs to safeguard your network against unexpected crashes and data loss.
- Software Deployment—Installing software to individual devices or to groups of devices to make sure no device is overlooked when installing either new software or updates.
- Antivirus Services—Effectively detecting and managing a variety of network security threats to keep your organization secure.
- Backup & Storage—Monitoring backup status in real-time, and getting comprehensive protection for your operating systems, applications, configurations, settings, and data on Windows® and Linux® Servers.
Discover how easy it is for us to fill the gaps in your IT Services
Does Your IT Need TLC?
Call Us For A Free Customer Roadmap | (833)-566-9748