After a long and hard winter, many people look forward to the bright sun and warmer breezes of the spring season. With spring, however, comes the challenging task of cleaning up our homes, yards, and businesses from the dirt, dust, and debris left by winter’s storms.
While people throughout our city get out buckets, mops, rakes, and lawnmowers, proactive business owners like yourself are thinking about the need to get your technology spring cleaned and tuned up.
Is your company ready for a thorough IT spring cleaning? Give QualityIP a call today to set up an appointment that is convenient for you. Phone (330) 931-4141 or send an email to us at [email protected].
This year, as in the past, QualityIP is helping their clients get ready for the summer by ensuring that their hardware and network are free from the dust and dirt that have infiltrated into the ports, seams, and crevices of their devices over the winter months. This happens to all electronic devices, and if left unchecked, could cause some serious challenges down the road such as poor performance and overheating.
This spring, QualityIP is getting more calls than ever from IT savvy business leaders looking to make sure that their IT equipment is in top operating condition. The QualityIP team has been happy to have been invited into businesses across the region to give the hardware and network systems in those companies the “spring cleaning” that will set them up for more efficient IT success in the busy summer months.
What is involved in an IT spring cleaning from the expert technical staff of QualityIP?
When you invite us into your business to spring clean your IT hardware and network, we will:
- Help dispose of old equipment in accordance with EPA standards. We can do this in a manner that offsets greenhouse gas emissions as outlined in the Green Initiative and in a manner that is compliant with our region’s recycling policies.
- Give you quotes on new equipment to replace any older, less efficient equipment. The power savings and improved efficiency will pay for the new equipment in the first year of service.
- Clean-up your cabling. Older cables can cause communication delays, and too many cables can be a tripping hazard in the workplace. QualityIP has access to new wireless technology that could make your workplace free from unsightly jumbles of cabling.
- Remove dust and dirt from the computer environment. Routine cleaning and maintenance by our expert team of technicians can extend the life of your existing equipment, saving you money in replacement costs.
- Testing or Replacing battery backups as needed. This is an essential part of the QualityIP spring cleaning services. Having batteries that are in good shape, fully charged, and maintained by professionals is a fundamental component of your larger data backup and business continuity plan.
- Wipe down monitors/keyboards/mice.
Ready for an IT spring cleaning? Want to rid your business IT environment of the small dust and dirt particles that cause hardware and network inefficiencies? Do you worry about the fact that dust in the workplace could add to airborne allergens and sick-leave downtime?
We can alleviate these issues and concerns with our IT spring cleaning program. Give QualityIP a call today at (330) 931-4141 or send us an email at [email protected].