Move to Windows 10 Pro devices today.
After January 14, 2020, Windows 7 will continue to work, but you will no longer receive updates or support from Microsoft. This includes non-security related hotfixes, new security updates, paid or free Microsoft support options, and online technical content updates from Microsoft. In other words, PCs running Windows 7 after January 14, 2020, are unprotected. That’s why it’s essential for businesses to migrate to devices that run a more current operating system like Windows 10 Pro.
Windows 7 end-of-life is only one reason to replace older computers. They also cost you time, money, and frustration.
Here are the top 4 ways they’re slowing your business down:
1. Outdated—Every PC older than four years old could potentially cost you more money in maintenance, repairs, and lost productivity1 than the cost of a new computer.
2. Lagging—New Windows 10 Pro devices startup on average up to 28% faster2 and have batteries that last up to 3x longer3 than older Windows devices.
3. Vulnerable—Cyberattacks and data breaches cost over $84,0004 and affect more than 50% of small businesses5. New Windows 10 Pro devices have built-in and continuously updated security^ to help keep you protected.
4. Hard to Manage—IT admins send up to 20% less time managing Windows 10 Pro Devices6. Plus, your team can sign in once for Microsoft services and many apps. And, many of your current apps and peripherals work with Windows 10 Pro.
Even though, January 2020 may seem like a long time from now, when you’re updating and replacing multiple computers for your business, the switch to Windows 10 takes time and planning. There are a variety of productive and secure PCs across a wide price range—one of them is right for your business needs. QualityIP can help you map out a strategy for upgrading and choosing the best fit for your environment.
(330) 931-4141 Drop us a line Chat with us